Affordable Convenient Dent Repair Call (617) 622-5787
Mobile Paintless Dent Removal in Cambridge MA
The moment you have that unsightly dent on your vehicle, the only way to get rid of it is Paintless Dent Removal or PDR. Dents can happen anywhere, at any given time. They can be caused by a hailstorm, a bike, a stray grocery cart, a fly ball, or anything that runs into your ride. The task of restoring your vehicle’s pristine condition is easier than what you might think. All you need is call a service in Cambridge, which specializes in dent removal.
PDR of paintless dent removal is a meticulous process of massaging the dented area underneath the vehicle’s skin to restore its original shape. This detailed process enables skilled technicians to eliminate minor dents, creases, hail damage, and dings, without ruining the original paint job.
How PDR Works
PDR is gaining more popularity because of the flawless, yet inexpensive results. It does not involve any sanding and any filler. It is an eco-friendly process, which gets rid of that dent or damage, with less expense and less time. If you love your vehicle enough, look for a service center with a reliable PDR process. How does PDR work? Read on!
- Damage assessment. The size, location, and severity of the dent are determined first. By knowing what to target, the affected area is accurately and efficiently prepared.
- Entry. Professionals usually enter through the back portion of the dent. This includes the removal of the taillights, interior panels, and body panels. A clear pathway is created with expertise and precision.
- Slow pressure application. To massage the affected area, special tools are required. It is a careful process, which allows the vehicle to regain its former glory without any trace.
Benefits of PDR
Paintless dent removal is very useful, especially to people who are in a hurry to get their vehicle back to its dentless look. Below are some of the known benefits of PDR:
- It is a quick process. You can have your car back on the same day you brought it for repairs. The severity of the dent plays a huge role in how long the PDR will take. Compared to the traditional dent removal processes, PDR is faster.
- It is economical. PDR is an affordable process. The price depends on the gravity of the dent.
- It results in cheaper insurance. Most PDRs can set you back less than the deductibles of your car insurance. This requires you to pay for it from your own pocket. By paying for the PDR, you maintain a low insurance bill.
- It preserves the original paint job. PDR can restore your vehicle without damaging the original paint job.
- It is eco-friendly. This dent removal process does not release any toxins into the surrounding environment.
Paintless dent removal is the best thing that ever happened to vehicle owners. With it, you do not have to worry that much about those dings and dents anymore!
For fast friendly local service dent repairs call (617) 622-5787 Now
We Also Cover